When I received my first nomination, I was zesty about it! Little Furrow just turned one month old last April 10 and yet it already received such gratifying appreciation. Word Press became an enjoyable experience for me because, at last, I attained one of my little aspirations in life: Have my own blog and post my treasured poems. As simple as it may sound, it’s one of my feeble dreams that continuously creep inside my head, stubbornly and aggressively. And I met a lot of wonderful people who also shared their insights about all sorts of things in life. I thanked all of you who enjoyed these little treasures, wasted their time reading, analyzing, commenting and appreciating onevery piece that I wrote with all my heart and soul. I hoped these have touched your hearts as it did to mine.
Okay, enough about too much seriousness. Let us get into business 😉
Here are the rules to follow when you received a nomination:
1. Thank the person who shared the award with you, by linking back to them in your post.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs (being sure to let them know that you included them in your blog post).
3. Lastly, list 7 things about yourself.
First stop, the Thank You Portion: I would like to thank David of http://thoughtsfromtheoutdoors.wordpress.com/who nominated me last April 14 (you little nature-loving buddy!), and Deborah of http://girlwiththepen1118.wordpress.com/ who also nominated me last, April 19. Both of them nominated me for Versatile Blogger Award 😉 I graciously thanked you both for uplifting my feeble-mindedness!
I also like to thanked those who bothered to like, comment, and read my posts and my blog. I couldn’t mention you one by one; you know who you are so please, accept my gratitude!
Second, the Passing of Nomination: This is hard. I’ll only post 10sites on my list coz I don’t have any spare time to finish the 15. Please forgive me 😉 Here are the people that I would like to nominate. I’ll do this differently. Instead of giving short infos about their sites, I will note here my personal descriptions to these people (Note: To those who already received such nominations, you do not need to make another return call;))
Mari of starsrainsunmoon.com– When I opened her site, I just fell in love with it instantly!
Dean of http://deanjbaker.wordpress.com/– I thirst for his visits, astounding in poetry techniques, and author of The Herald.
Stephen of http://stephenkellogg.wordpress.com/ he inspired me to make a list of poetic assignments! 😉
Dogs in Chests of http://dogsincedarchests.wordpress.com/“unconventional” is his nickname
Cynthia of http://lesplaisirssimplesdelavie.wordpress.com/ her photos make my day 😉
Chris of http://chronicpainandme.wordpress.com/a fellow poet, his poetries are dark yet so good
Corey of http://clownponders.wordpress.com/his challenges made me..well, challenged 😉
Willowdot21 of http://willowdot21.wordpress.com/ her passion gave me new insights about life
Whiskey for Sundays of–http://whiskeyforsundays.com/ I just love his free verse poetries 😉
The Tale of my Heart inhttp://justsimplyinlove.wordpress.com/ –who doesn’t need love?? View her sight, you’ll love it 😉
NOTE: Please do click on these sites; it will be a worthwhile experience 😉
Last one: Seven Facts about myself: I hoped I could write more…oh well, just following the rules 😉
- I admit: my words are simple and my English are few, and I could not tolerate a verbal, mile-long English conversation (I will have an epistaxis attack).
- I “own” (those I loved most, I possess, I claim them… no sharing allowed) a loving, understanding, naughty husband and a cute, chubby and funny puppy named “Chup-Chup” (street/slang/verbal/texting term for kiss in our country).
- I have a very, veryshort memory…so before a very juicy idea is gone, I’ll put out my little notebook from under my pillow or inside my bag and I’ll write no matter what I am doing, where the hell I am and what circumstances I’m into that time.
- I ampersonally scared of the image of a woman with her long hair (whether straight or curly, or not wearing a white dress, it still has the same effect on me) in front of her face.
- I am very fond of notebooks. All kinds, all sizes, all shapes, all scent. I tend to stare at them for hours without writing a single letter on it.
- Whenever I have decided to write on a notebook (whichwill take me a daylong decision and a bit of apprehension), I always start at the back of it (thinking that if I will start at front, I will mess up the sanctity of it if shitty words came out)
- My poems were written mostly on not-so-conducive environment (e.g. while standing at the bus, falling in line at public terminal, noisy office room etc.)
So there you go, tasks completed! Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to share with you a part of my existence!
Until then! 😉 😉 😉
Sincerely and graciously yours,
Jymiely of Little Furrow